Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Waiting for JB to wake up

I am back from the ultrasound appointment ... however, my darling husband is still asleep after his first night of a two week long night rotation. I spoke with him briefly at 7am this morning but won't be able to talk to him again until early this evening.

I will quickly say that the appointment went great; however, I don't want to post more than that until I am able to give JB the details on seeing little ___ first. Since he's going to be the Dad, I think he's due that much.

So after I talk to JB, I'll post the details of the appointment here. Check back soon!

3 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

WAKE UP JB!!! i'm waiting here in MN to hear about the baby. sheesh...do you really need to sleep??! :-)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rachel, aren't I horrible?!?!/

AW said...

WAKEUP, WAKEUP, WAKEUP!!!!!! You don't need sleep. You'll do plenty of that when the baby arrives.

Oh wait...wrong speech.

WAKEUP, WAKEUP, WAKEUP!!!!!! I'm here in Texas waiting to hear about the baby!