Monday, November 21, 2016

Surprise Ride Review

I have written about Surprise Ride quite a few times previously on my Blog. My kids get SOOO excited when their box comes, and we just love see what is inside. This month we learned all about Polar Bears!



There were so many fun things in this box including:
  • Materials to make a polar bear habitat (we all LOVED this! It was sooooo much fun!)
  • Materials to make a polar paw coaster
  • Polar Bears Past Bedtime book
  • Free dried ice cream snack (this was very yummy!)
  • On-the-go snowflake game
Here are a few pictures of my girls working on the habitat and polar paw coaster:




I think this was our favorite box! I continue to Blog about the fact that I think this is a GREAT gift for grandparents and aunts and uncles to send their special little people. Educational and lots of fun!!

No comments: