Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Funnies

Hannah: I'm the mamma bear and you're the baby bear.
JB: Okay. What are we going to do?
Hannah: It's time to eat lunch.
JB: Can you catch me a rabbit or squirrel? 
Hannah: No! We are going to eat... pizza!
JB: Pizza? Really?
Hannah: No! Just kidding!
JB: Okay, well what are we going to eat then?
Hannah: Chicken!
JB: Really? Bears eat chicken?
Hannah: (rolls her eyes) Baby Bear, EVERYBODY, likes chicken!

*****


Abigail: "Mommy, you are such an ordinary mom." (I'm hoping she was trying to say extraordinary.)


*****


During the production of Little Women, Hannah turned to me and said: "Mom, I just want to be on that stage." 


******


In 24 hours my Hannah has managed to drink mouthwash, eat toothpaste (yes we are relocating tooth-brushing station), snag and begin drinking a bottle of water at the grocery store while I wasn't looking, and then at home, pour that water bottle into the dog's water bowl. Seriously. I'm way out of my league.

No comments: