Saturday, November 26, 2016

2016 Homeschool Review Crew Blue Ribbon Awards

Meet the Homeschool Review Crew Curriculum Favourites for 2016

I have just finished my first year of reviewing for the Homeschool Review Crew. I have absolutely loved working them. I receive products and review them. I get to use my Blog, my writing, and my love of free products to my advantage. This has allowed me to homeschool for free!

This past week, they published their 2016 Homeschool Review Crew Blue Ribbon Awards.  Click the link to see all the winners. However, below, I have clicked the winners that I personally reviewed on my Blog. You can click the product name to read more about it (and see all the Crew Reviews for that product.)

You can click out all the products the team did by clicking here.

In addition, I highlighted, in yellow, the products that we absolutely loved in our home and feel we can't live without.
One other product that did not receive an award on the Crew site but that we use often is Essential Skills Advantage (ESA). 

Please take a moment to view some of these products. All of thse products listed won popular votes with our review team. And the ones I highlighted in yellow are absolutely AMAZING. We use them everyday!

No comments: