Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Funnies

Hannah and I were sitting on the couch early in the morning. I was trying to warm her up with a blanket.
Hannah: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I am trying to warm up your toes."
Hannah: "That's not how you say it."
Me: "What?"
Hannah: "That's not how you say it."
Me: "Okay. How do you say it?"
Hannah: "You say 'I am trying to get you some candy."

*****

The three olders were playing Monkey in the Middle. When Abigail had to take a turn in the middle, she started crying, and I heard her yelling, "I am young. But I am young. But I'm too young."

*****

Hannah grabbed her underarm and said, "I've got a headache right here in my armpit."

*****

Sidge asked, "How can you punish us for sinning when you tell us it is impossible not to sin?"

*****

Hannah was outside with Mr. Daniel on our front porch. She swung a flower waterer and hit him in the foot which was in flip-flops. He turned to her and said, "Oh. That hurt. What are you supposed to do when you hurt someone?"

Expecting her to say "I'm sorry," we all stood dumb-founded as she bent down and kissed his toe! That is what Mommy does. Kisses boo-boos! :)

No comments: