Thursday, April 28, 2016

National Infertility Awareness Week

In honor of National Infertility Awareness Week, I share this video. Our friends Shane and Linda Jones put this video together. Ironically, they are also battling infertility now.

I'm amazed at how far infertility has come. When I first started this Blog, I did it because I felt no one was talking about this, and I wanted to start a dialogue. I began writing for an infertility newsletter (Stepping Stones.) This past month, they emailed me to tell me that they were closing down their newsletter. They felt that they had achieved their goal. People were talking and they weren't really needed.

That's really something!

But while people are talking about it, the pain is still the same pain for those traveling this road. Please take the time to share this video with others. Let's keep people talking about this devastating disease.

P.S. And seeing Scrubs lying on my lap really makes my heart "happy-sad."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Wendi.......so thankful to have been a part of your journey. God is so good. I absolutely LOVED this.
Love you, Joni