Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy late Halloween

Well, as you may recall, we didn't get to dress the boys up for Halloween. I actually hadn't really gotten costumes either. All I had was one pumpkin suit that I got as a hand-me-down from Joia. I planned on letting one of them wear it (whichever one it fit better) and getting the other one something else, but of course, we never had an opportunity to dress up anyways.

That being said, I still wanted to see the boys in the pumpkin costume. So tonight I let them each have a turn.

Elijah's turn went really well. Not only is he wearing the costume, but he is demonstrating his new ability to stand up unassisted for long periods of time. He is now walking across the room when pushing something (like their new grocery cart) and taking one little step between objects he can hold onto. We think he'll be walking any day.



Isaac's turn did not go as well. He thought this pumpkin suit was a very, very bad idea.

7 comments:

Brittny said...

soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Duba said...

Hi! So glad you found me! We loved meeting you guys, too, and hopefully we can get together at another conference soon. Your boys are beautiful!

grama di said...

I'm with Isaac!
They are so cute!
Love my boys!

Joia said...

So cute to see this on both of them! Keenan had Each of these reactions to this costume at one point or another... =)

MISS you!

Anonymous said...

I think Isaac just liked playing with pumpkins better than wearing one! But he probably won't want you sharing this picture when he's older:)
Now on to snowmen!! Well, we can pretend:)
grandma k

Kristina said...

They are so cute!!!!

IS ELIJAH standing?? WOW!

David and Lesley said...

Wen, those pictures are so cute. Isaac's expression is hilarious! He's a smart boy. :)