Elijah has decided to wait a bit to reveal his nine month photo. Check this post in a week or so, and we'll put a new photo up. I plan to use one of the many I know Joanie will take in our absence. I just haven't had a chance to take one, and even if I could, I can't get pics to load from my parents' computer.
But I did want to make sure to remind myself and everyone else that our newest chubba-chubba is nine months old!
Happy nine month birthday Elijah!
Here are some of his current "milestones:"
- Scaling across all furniture.
- Standing up for about five seconds without holding on to anything.
- Feeding himself, although his hand use is not perfected yet.
- Puts everything he finds into his mouth.
- Still incredibly passionate -- cries very hard at a moment's notice and stops nearly as soon as he starts.
- Terribly ticklish everywhere (just like his Grama Di).
- Sleeps through the night (from about 7pm until 6am everyday) although he wakes up occasionally in the night to cry for a bit before going back to sleep.
- Still taking three naps a day -- sometimes four even. Plays hard and then collapses!
- Hates getting his diaper changed -- tosses and turns like a mad man.
- Has no stranger anxiety. Loves everyone. Doesn't appear to prefer Mom and Dad over a guest. Everyone is a friend and gets a huge flirtatious smile.
- Loves to play with any and all toys -- moves from one to another with great gusto.
- Loves his big brother -- has started to really play with him.
- Eats nearly everything and anything -- doesn't appear picky at all.
- Still a champion pooper -- nursery workers told me the other day that his diaper was a "two-person job."
- Not as into Scrubby as Isaac was but starting to crawl on him more and more.
We've been calling him our little rhino. He has a huge heart (and a huge head) and does everything he does with all his might! We love him to pieces and can't believe he's already nine months old. We actually briefly talked the other day about his first birthday! Yikes. We love you Elijah! Thank you for changing our world forever!
Post a Comment