Friday, May 01, 2009

Charleigh

Here's a few pics of my brother Keith, his wife AD, and their little girl, Charleigh (Pronounced "Charlie".) Joan (Bri's mom) actually took these photos a few weeks ago for them. I've been meaning to post them for awhile. For those of you who are new to my life (via my blog), Keith is my only brother. He is two years younger than me, 6'10", not nearly as annoying as he was when he was little, and the Athletic Director at the school everyone in my family and JB's family graduated from: Fort Lauderdale Christian. He met Adrienne "AD" through church, and they were married two years ago.

I especially like the last photo. It looks like Charleigh may be a ballerina. Very funny considering Dad was a college basketball player and Mom a college softball player. A dancer! That would be hillarious!





(JB's family got in last night. It is so wonderful to see them! Pictures to come I promise.)

3 comments:

Joia said...

Charleigh is sooo sweet! What a beautiful family! LOL - nothing like a baby girl to turn a big tough Daddy into goo! =)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Awh, that last pic is PRECIOUS! :)

Anonymous said...

She will certainly be graceful if mom and dad are both into playing sports. She is beautiful.