Sunday, May 03, 2009

Party!

Hey everyone! Here are just a few quick samplings from Isaac's birthday party yesterday. We took a TON of pictures and there is no way I could possibly narrow them down for the blog. Sooo ... if you would like to see more, you can visit my Snapfish album by clicking here. You can also watch a video on youtube by clicking here. We had a FABULOUS day! McDonalds party are the bomb! You show up, pay your money, and go home with no prep or clean-up. It was a great time.

Our family (minus Elijah.)
Me with William. See, I wore my hair down! But it didn't last long.
Opening presents. Isaac got some really cute toys!


Playing in the playland.

Roxanne and Tim with Elijah.

Getting ready to blow out the candle.

First time having ice cream.

Tiffany and William. Look at Williams's cute smile!

I love this picture of Keenan.

Eating cake.

Trying the hat on Daddy.

And trying it on himself.

Jocelyn and Madison. How cute is this?

My niece Grace and nephew Nate.

First time trying apple slices at McDonalds. (This was actually the first time he had been to McDonalds.)


Post-party relaxation.

8 comments:

Joia said...

Isaac has been to McDonald's at least Once before, here's proof! =)

http://pjknews.blogspot.com/2008/06/mcwifia.html

Erica said...

Wendi, you look so pretty! I love your hair down and curly...and I love that striped tank top! So cute!

AW said...

Wendi, I CANNOT believe he's a year old. Holy cow. That first shot of him I didn't even recognize it was him. He looks like such a big boy.

*sniff*

Time does move at warp speed now doesn't it???

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Looks like TONS of fun! :)

I hardly ever wear my hair down either...what is up with us?

Glad y'all had a fun time.

Jennifer said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is already a year old!!!

The Woodfords said...

Looks like you all had a fun day! Happy 1st Birthday, Isaac!

Anonymous said...

He's looking so grown up! He's turning into a boy. We can't wait to see all of you in June!

XO
Linda

nicole said...

Happy 1st Birthday Isaac!
Hope you had a ton of fun :-)