Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It's a good thing . . .

. . . that I decided not to go to MOPS today. Otherwise I would have went.

That sounds confusing.

Let me explain.

When I went to bed last night, I was planning to go to MOPS but Elijah woke up at 2am to feed which he normally doesn't do. While he went back to sleep, I wasn't so lucky. I tossed and turned until 6am when both boys, at the same time, decided morning was upon them.

Anyways, after my rough night, I shot an email to a few of my MOPS gals and told them I wouldn't be able to make it today. I was just too tired. I needed to try to get some rest if possible.

One of them emailed me back and said I must be really tired because we don't even have a meeting today.

So it was a good thing that I decided not to go to MOPS today. Otherwise I would have gone. I would have showed up and realized we don't have a meeting today. That would have stunk, big time.

So thanks to Elijah, I didn't spend two hours getting all of us ready to go to a meeting that didn't exist.

Way to go little man.

1 comment:

Joia said...

That's so funny, because I thought I had MOPS this week too, and started calling my group to remind them about this week's meeting, and to get a count of who was going to be there! Thankfully (after leaving a message with one person), the next one informed me that the meeting isn't until next week! =)