Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are home!

Back on good ol' Eglin AFB.

We left our hotel at 5am and arrived in Nashville around 10:30am. Back at our house by 6:30pm. It was a long day, however, God continued to grant us favor. We each got an entire row with one of the boys yet again! No delays. Nothing unexpected. Very smooth.

So much more to write but right now I must wash some bottles. We used our last one somewhere on the highway outside of Crestview.

Tomorrow morning me and the boys will pick up Scrubs from dog camp. We are excited to see him and excited to be back at home.

And yes ... I have some pictures from the wedding!

2 comments:

Joia said...

Let me be the first to say, WELCOME HOME!! It feels like you were gone a lot longer than a week! =)

Gramma Di said...

I tried to call you on your cell a couple hours ago. I guess you were already home. So glad all went well. Grampa Coach is looking forward to seeing you in a few days!