Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Best buds

Scrubs has been driving me a wee bit bonkers the last few days. I can't explain what it is exactly. He isn't actually doing anything specifically wrong. He's just being a little more needy and hyper than even the usual for him.

I think it may have to do with the fact that now I not only have a dog following me everywhere I go during the day, but I have a little boy as well. So I go into the laundry room, I have Scrubs with his nose in the dryer and Isaac beating on the side of it. If I am holding Elijah and try to keep Scrubs in the kitchen and let Isaac out, we have to do it about five times before I get the right combo of boy on the outside, dog on the inside. "No, Scrubs, Kitchen. Isaac out. No, Scrubs. Kitchen. Isaac. With me." That sorta thing. In addition, the neighbors dog has been living outside so Scrubs is requesting to go out and back in a gazillion times a day to visit his new friend Romeo. I've just been a little "Scrubbed out".

However, all that aside, if there is one thing I can usually count on, it is the relationship between Scrubs and his boy. Gosh I love that they have each other.


6 comments:

yuan family said...

Those are such cute pictures of Issac and Srubs!

Amy T. S. said...

These pictures are so cute. I just heart them. A loves dogs, but my guys also love the cats and use one as a pillow like Isaac did.

Hope you're having a fun day out and about.

*A

Judy Woodford said...

You keep Scrubs in the kitchen and let Isaac out? Is that the way you meant to say it?? = ) Maybe so...

Judy Woodford said...

OK, I didn't read it all before I commented, that is what you meant... :~)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Judy,

I often will put Scrubs in the kitchen if I can't "monitor" the situation. For istance, if I am going to feed Elijah, I amy put Scrubs in the kitchen as I can't really watch him and Isaac closely during that time. Or if people are coming over, I usually put him in the kitchen as he get so incredibly exciting he can't contain himself ... things like that.

Beth Mann said...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I love our dog, Bella, so much, but sometimes I can't take it! Being as tall as you are, don't you feel like you're going to go toppling over someone? I'm not as tall, but I'm up there, and I'm constantly afraid I'm going to trip over one or all of the three (2 kids and 1 dog) and I'm going to go flying! Good luck! :)