Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quick Bri update

I get asked all the time how Bri (Isaac's birth mom) is doing. I recently snagged a photo of Bri with her parents Roy and Joan and thought I would share it on the blog. Bri is doing great. She is nineteen now and taking college classes and working. She has said that maybe someday she will write a blog to fill you all in on her life, but I know right now she is pretty busy. Bri and Chris (Isaac's birth father) are still together. I don't write much about Chris on the blog mainly just because I don't know Chris like I know Bri. Our family is tied more to Bri's family -- thus the reports on Bri. Anyways, nineteen years old and doing great. We love you Bri!

3 comments:

AW said...

I wonder about Bri much more than I ask about her...Hi Bri! Your smile says so much! Glad Life is being kind to you right now. :-)

Jess said...

Bri is freaking gorgeous!!

Good to know she is doing so well!! :)

Amy T. S. said...

Yep - loving Bri!