Saturday, May 23, 2009

A bit of my Dad

So since everyone has voted and we shouldn't take a picture of the front of my Dad . . . I did take the opportunity to snag a few photos of the back of my Dad. I have to agree. His lip looks pretty bad. However, it is improving quickly. In just the twenty-four hours he has been here, it has gotten significantly better. But there is no point in documenting a big swollen lip so the back of the head it is!

My Dad hammering Isaac's toe.


Is this what happens when Grampa is left in charge!? No walking on the couch Master Isaac!

Elijah playing with Grampa Coach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi George, you look good from the backside too. :)
Glad to hear you're healing up good. Mom told me about you. She's been praying for you. I know you'll have a good time this weekend, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Linda

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE IT!