Sunday, May 24, 2009

Couple-o-snaps

JB giving my Dad a haircut. This is the first time JB has cut anyone else's hair outside of his own and Isaac's.


My Mom and Isaac reading a book after his bath.

Isaac looovvveeesss my Dad. Here he is getting a bottle. I am sparing you the gruesome lip shot. Take a look at my photoshopped little black box! Ha!

Grama Di gave Isaac this shirt. If you can't read it, it says, "That's It! I'm Off to Grandma's." Way cute!

My parents are taking off tomorrow morning bright and early. JB and I have decided not to take part in the walk (me) and run (JB) we had signed up and registered for. One because we forgot to pick up our registration packets yesterday. And two because we just have so much to do before our trip and the idea of being at a race for half the day was leaving us (well mostly me) a bit stressed.

We have hung out at the house throughout the long weekend, venturing out only for some walks and runs (whenever it wasn't raining, which wasn't very often) and a trip to Sonic for my Dad. My Dad has gotten to get lots of rest and his lip looks a TON better than when he first got here on Thursday evening.

We leave bright and early on Tuesday morning. My posts will probably be a bit scant over the next few days ... I may be able to shoot a blog out at Josh and Sarah's, but I know we won't have computer access from New York. So ... unless I surprise you all with a post, I'll see you all when we get back on Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell John, Andrew could use a haircut too. We'll get in line. How comforting to know there's always being a "Barber" to fall back on if the Doctor thing doesn't work out. :)
Linda