With jelly beans, I was able to get a two month photo! Sticking with our sibling tradition this go-round, here are the best shots. (Daddy is going to kill me for putting a bow in her hair but mannn, that hair needed help so it didn't stand STRAIGHT UP!
Blow-up of her and big brother.
Hair straight up.
Another prop to try to tame the locks.
And I loved this snap of the two middles.
Today, Hannah is currently:
- Sleeping through the night about half the time. She is in bed by 8pm and will sometime wake at 3am and sometimes go until 5 or 6am. She's an all-star!
- Giggling (She did it the first time today)
- Smiling (pretty regularly) -- here's a video of her smiling
- Taking most of her naps in her crib or pack-n-play (she prefers this)
- Sleeping in the pack-n-play in the living room or in her crib in Abigail's room when Abigail isn't using the room
- 12 pounds and 15 pounces (92nd percentile)
- 24 inches (95th percentile)
- 41 cm in head circumference (92nd percentile)