Friday, November 22, 2013

Dad Takes Breathtaking Video of His Premature Son's 107 Days in the NICU

One of the most beautiful six minutes I have ever spent was watching this video about a premature infant and his first year of life. Check it out by clicking here.  It reminds me what a miracle life is and how amazing that we live in a place where modern medicine can save lives. I think about my need for a STAT c-section with Sidge, the ileus I got after he was born, the appendicitis I had while pregnant in Turkey -- all things neither me nor baby would have survived in another time or another place.

Thank you Lord for the wisdom you have given to doctors and researchers everywhere!

2 comments:

TAV said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that brought back some memories.

Just amazing.

Joni