Monday, March 01, 2010

Selling condo; still married

We have decided to sell our condo. You know, the one in the Polar North. Twin brothers have been renting it from us for three years. We think it's time to sell it. So I contacted our realtor. I used my new flakymn email. Realtor thought John and I had ended our union! Why else would I eliminate my last name from my email! I assured realtor that we were as happy and driving each other as crazy as ever. She was relieved.

Your prayers for the sale of our condo would be much appreciated. Our condo is in downtown Rochester so we aren't worried about getting offers. It is an extremely nice location. But we would like to achieve maximum profit.

I will actually be sad to see the condo go. I loved that place. When it was freezing outside, I could curl up with a book in front of our big windows and pretend that it was 67 degrees outside. We gutted the kitchen. JB loved every inch of that cooking space. The Jones' were two floors up. We could walk to work and school. It was wonderful.

But it's time. Time to sell the condo and time to thank my husband for still being my husband.

1 comment:

TAV said...

aww. bye by, roch towers! many an "IDOL" watched there :)