Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Friends & migraines

Not that friends cause migraines of course.

Yesterday, our table leader from MOPs, Nancy, blessed my socks off by taking my boys for a few hours so I could pick up Scrubs from dog camp. Dog camp is over one hour from my house, and Nancy's house is on the way. It saved the boys about 1.5 extra time in the car. After two back-to-back travel days, I know they appreciated this.

Nancy's little guy Jack is a quicker version of Elijah so I knew I wasn't going to be giving her anything she wasn't used to. Not only did she handle the boys with ease, she also managed some pictures too. Here they are:

Jack showing Elijah their cat in the window. Apparently they have an indoor cat too, but he never shows himself!




Look at that teamwork and sharing in action! I love it!

Snack time. Isn't Jack a cutie?! He's 17 months old -- nearly right smack in between my two guys.

After Nancy's we headed home and had a wonderful day. That is until the evening. My migraines have been considerably better since I got off the medication I was on, but yesterday I had one strike in full blow. Thank goodness JB was home as I had to take 2 zomigs and go to bed at about 7:45pm. The zomig makes me feel so drugged, but thankfully, it did the trick, and I woke up this morning feeling much better!

Today is a new day! A slightly colder day but a new day nonetheless.

P.S. I noticed that I am just two followers away from 100?! If you aren't a blog follower, please consider adding yourself. Add a comment if you are blogger #100!

4 comments:

katiehaggan said...

Happy 100! Have a fantastic day!

A Family Affair said...

Migraines are the worst - I wish they knew what caused them. I never had one before my 26th birthday (last May) and since then, I have had them frequently. Because I have the ones with "aura" or vision issues, my Doctor told me I can never take hormonal birthcontrol - which pretty much takes my options to zero but since I have been hormone free (1 month) I have not had a single migraine! I would run a marathon every day of my life if they told me that is what I had to do to never have a migraine again! If you have further information about migraines, share! I have trouble finding good information on them and I am not impressed with my doctor (I think you have tho have had one to understand them, I think). Good luck getting rid of yours!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

yay Katie!!!! 100th follower!!! Way cool!!!

islandgal said...

Aunt Betsy Here. Howdy do.