Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today I . . .

1. Got to spend a lot of time with my little niece:


2. Watched my boys and Charleigh really play together. It's quite fun as you can tell from the big smile on Isaac's face:

3. Watched as my sister-in-law manage to capture all three kiddos looking at the camera at one time:
4. Squeezed my snuggle bunny a bunch:

I did some other things too that did not include a camera. Today I also . . .
5. Went to Niceville Children's Park with the whole gang!
6. Climbed up the complicated play land at McDonalds to retrieve a very distraught Isaac.
7. Cleaned up the hugest pile of dog pukie ever. And yes, yet again, Scrubs stood up from the tile, walked into the living room, and then barfed! Too many kiddie foods for him I think.
8. Went for a run with my doggie and then a walk with everyone minus Keith who stayed home and cooked a delicious steak fajita dinner.
9. Made dinners for two friends and tripled the recipe so that we can have some tomorrow too!
10. Cleaned 8 dirty diapers. It was sort of a slow day in that department.

2 comments:

Judy Woodford said...

Good pictures of your boys Wendi... precious!!

Judy Woodford again said...

Oh, and of course of the wee girl!! Beautiful!!