Sunday, March 07, 2010

Here you go Gramas!

My 6'10" brother Keith, his wife AD, and their daughter Charleigh are here! I am so glad to have company because JB is about to go onto three weeks of a very difficult rotation. Having company during these three weeks is very welcome! Here are a few snapshots of our first few hours together which included a fantastic Ethiopian meal (complete with homemade injera) courtesy of my amazing husband.

I know that AD's mom and my mom want to stay up-to-date with photos, so here are a few to start them off:


Reading to Elijah and Charleigh.


This is the first baby doll to ever set foot in our house.


Charleigh Elizabeth.

Bath time following a ravioli dinner. This was AD's first real time to witness the amazing eating abilities of the famous Elijah. She was, quite speechless I think.

Elijah attempting to say hello to Uncle Keith while he napped. Keith wasn't feeling so hot for a few hours, but he's doing much better now!

1 comment:

Grama Di said...

Thanx Wen....keep em coming!!! Have a great week!