Sunday, March 07, 2010

Leave it to Wendi

Last night Andrea and her kiddos came over for the evening as she was husbandless. We had a wonderful dinner and as always, wonderful conversation.

I was telling Andrea how I choose when I say "no" carefully. She was worried whether one of her kids could touch a certain something and I was telling her not to stress. I don't want to have to say it for everything. However, when explaining this to Andrea I said:

"Andrea, I pick my no's carefully."

Yeah. Go ahead. Laugh. We did too.

*****

In other news, my brother, wife, and little girl are coming into town this afternoon for a whole week! How cool is that. We are also going to visit our old church, Crossway, which moved to Crestview last fall. Whataday!

1 comment:

Allison and Jared said...

so funny... i do things like that all the time ... i need to think before i say things sometimes :)