Friday, March 26, 2010

Jaime

I'm whooped.

Today I did a three mile run with the boys in their jogger. I haven't run a full three in quite some time.

Then, when we got home, I climbed on my borrowed stationary bike, put a Praise Baby video on for them, and biked for fifteen minutes.

Today was technically supposed to be an off day. However, since my friend Jaime is coming into town tonight, I thought I would use Saturday or Sunday for an off-day instead.

I am so excited to see Jaime. I am trying to remember the last time I saw her. I honestly think it has been since we still lived in Kentucky. Back in 2003! Jaime was my teammate with me at WKU and was one of my closest friends. We still stay in touch. She is now a coach in Kentucky, married, and has a little girl.

She'll be here until Monday. What a great way to spend JB's LAST CALL WEEKEND EVER!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Last call weekend ever has to be such a light at the end! Have a wonderful weekend with your friend.