Sunday, March 14, 2010

Conair Infant Sound Machine

I just got an email this week again asking me for information on the sound machines we use and if I would recommend them. My friend Jaime recommended this one to me, and we love it. We actually have two of them. One is in the nursery and one is in the "nap room." (We keep an extra pack-n-play in the nap room so we can split the boys up for naps if they fall at the same time.) Click here to see the machine we use. I believe it is only available online from Target. Make sure you check around online for a coupon for Target to cut down your price a bit. These machines are great! They have twelve different sound options, a radio, and a clock. The only downside is that if the kids push the buttons, it is pretty easy to set the alarm which will then go off in the middle of their nap which is sort of defeating the purpose. So I keep it where they can't reach it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot say enough about using a white noise machine when you have multiple kids. Our German house is very open (and noisy), and we would not survive without it. We also use them a lot for hotels. We have the dual voltage Mersona and have been really happy with it. I don't know if yours will work when you move, but we like this one a lot!

Jenny