Thursday, April 22, 2010

A word from the I-man

"Hey everybody. It's me. 'Idac Don Kidstiner.' It's been awhile since I wrote a blog so I thought I would take some time to shout out a quick hello to all my peeps. And since I am writing the blog, I figured I would take a moment and smile for the camera. I've been sort of against this lately, but if this is my own blog, I better put my best foot forward."

"Can't understand me? Oh. Sorry. Maybe it's the fact that I have a 'gween' lego in my mouth."

"So in case you are way behind in my world, let me introduce you to my little brother 'Cijah.' His real name is 'Elijah' and sometimes I sort of call him that. But mostly I call him 'Cijah.' My parents have gotten in on the act now too. In fact, a lot of people call this little pile of chub to my left 'Cijah.' now."

"Cjiah likes food. A lot. He likes milk. A lot. Here I am sharing my milk with him. I'm a good sharer. In fact, yesterday, when I went to the water park, I wanted the graham cracker AD had. So I took the granola bar I had in my other hand and yelled, 'I sharing.' Then I shoved it in Cijah's mouth. Cijah was happy 'cuz he got granola bar, and I was happy cuz I got some graham cracker. Cijah will eat anything. I give him all my food that I don't want to eat, and he eats it. What a great little brother, huh?"

"I have been teaching Cijah where his body parts are. Here I am showing him where his mouth is. He thinks this is quite funny."

"Here I am showing Cijah where his nose is."


"And ... here I am showing Cijah where his tonsils are. He didn't think this was quite so funny."

"Cijah often closes his eyes for no good reason. This causes him to run into things. Like a table when he has an inner tube around his neck. (Now THAT was funny!) Daddy says this reminds him of Mommy. When Daddy and Mommy went scuba diving, if Mommy got nervous, she'd shut her eyes. Then she couldn't see Daddy, and he couldn't communicate with her. Daddy said Mommy did this a lot. Just like Cijah."



"Cijah is quite a goofball. While I am pretty serious and down-to-earth, Cijah is quite passion. People call him a tank. Or they call him a bulldozer. Or they call him a bull."




"Cijah likes to give kisses. Here he is trying to give me one. But I am too fast for him! Speaking of fast ... when Mommy changes my diaper after my bath, I am pretty squirmy. She always says that she will do it 'super fast.' Today after my bath I ran away from her while she was trying to put my diaper on and said 'I super fast' back to her! Pretty smart of me, huh?"

"Here I am blocking a kiss again. This time I using the elbow technique instead of the dodge technique."

"You can't understand what Cijah says to me sometimes. But I know. In this picture he is asking me nicely to please let him have a kiss."

"And here I am agreeing to the kiss. I think when we are older, this won't be very cool. But for now, it's cool. I love my Cijah. He is my best friend. And my worst enemy. But I think that's normal for Irish brothers like we are."
"Anyways, I hope you enjoyed getting to hear from me today. I'm a busy kid so I don't always have time for all this computer stuff. But I figured my fans deserved just a moment of my time. See ya' later!"

8 comments:

Mom said...

Absolutely fabulous writing and adorable pictures!!!:):) Perfect description of the "irish" twins! :)They will be good "buds" their whole lives, me thinks! Great seeing you all!! And will be thinking of you Sunday when you do your 1st triathalon! :)

Mom said...

PS...Mom is not YOUR Mom!! :) Its Nancy! :)

Grama Di said...

Thanx Nancy! I was reading the comment and wondering when I wrote that!! Ha

Lisa Cronk said...

Absolutely adorable! I laughed out loud reading this at work tonight. Thanks for the smile!
: ) Lisa

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Hilarious Wendi! Love the pic of Isaac showing Cijah where his tonsils are and the eyes closed picture.

Judy Woodford said...

I loved this post Wendi... it was very fun, a great peak into both boys worlds. Great pictures, love the tonsil one too.

denise said...

OMG, that was GREAT!!! The first pic of Isaac is so cute. But the one where he is showing Elijah his mouth and Elijah is cracking up is SOOOO adorable! I love what you say about him closing his eyes. So cute. Made me laugh and smile!

BTW, Elijah reminds me of my Easton. LOVED to eat (well, certain foods for mine) and was so chunky he looked like he was going to burst his skin. When he hit 2-3 and started growing taller, that has slimmed down. He is by far my most solid kid, but doesn't have that "skin is going to burst" cutie toddler look anymore.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)