Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friendship


Here I am with Logan (5), Raylee (3), and Ryan (20 months). I had a fantastic day of flying yesterday. I so enjoyed just listening to praise music on my Ipod and reading the day away. My first flight was a quick 30 minute flight to Orlando and then I had a nearly four hour flight into Albuquerque where Kristi picked me up. I returned to her house to a fantastic salad and fruit dinner (perfect after a day of travelling) made my Lee. I also got to spend some time with Kristi's three wonderful children, whom we all think look more like me than Kristi.

Rya is so similar to Elijah in personality which is so fun to see. Actually, I can't even put into words how wonderful it is to be with Kristi and her family. While I miss my boys, I am so enjoying getting this opportunity to be with this family before we leave for Turkey in a few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a blessing old gold friends like family are!!!!