Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Family Night at the Mall

Tuesday nights is "Family Night" at the mall. Free carousel rides and kids' meals as well as some other fun cars (why bother putting the money in them?) and a play area. We had a wonderful evening out. So blessed to have Jessie with me as this is not something I would have attempted by myself. She was so very helpful.





Isaac has been waking up quite grumpy from his naps. Here he is coming down from his crabby state while watching "Cucumbers" with his Jessie.


And here he is giving Jessie a very angry face when she tried to take his photo! He really dislikes photo taking lately.


2 comments:

gramma di said...

I agree with Isaac! I hate having pictures taken but man I love pics of the boys!!! Looks like a fun time!!

Joy Z said...

It's been awhile since we went to family night at the mall but we used to all the time especially when Vic worked over there. I'm not sure if they still have it, but we used to also get 99 cent cones at Baskin-Robbins on Tuesday nights. We would hit the mall and then head over to get ice cream and enjoy the playground at Uptown Station afterwards.