Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All worth it

While JB and I are not huge crowd and tourist activity people, all of our trip was worth it for this morning at Epcot when we stood in line for just fifteen minutes before getting to take a picture with about five different Disney characters. Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, and Minnie were all there to greet the boys. Isaac isn't a big smiler. He's usually serious and standoffish. But he was absolutely thrilled to see each of these characters! His whole face lit up. Seeing his face was so worth the trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to tell who looks happier-Isaac because he's looking at Donald or you because Isaac is so excited! Those "heart-smile" Kodak moments are great!!
love you,
mom k

Susie said...

I love this! Disney is a LOT of work, but seeing their little faces light up really does make it all feel worthwhile... I'm glad you guys made the trip!

denise said...

so, a sort of long story - I'll try to make it short. I'm trying to earn Swagbucks, so I have been using their search bar rather than my bookmarks. I searched for the title of your blog and it brought up some links. This one I found so COOL! http://www.fertilicare.org/things-not-to-say-to-an-infertile.php
I "amen"ed through your entire posting. I noted the date it was written, and the statistic of adoption then having a biological child. Then I went to todays post.
It made me smile and praise Jesus that you are having a blast with your TWO boys now :)

Anonymous said...

Elijah:
"Hmmm, that yellow thing on that white bird looks awful scrumptious. I wonder how I can get a taste, just one teensy, little taste...."