Friday, April 23, 2010

Email from Kristi

This morning I opened up my email to find the following message from Kristi.

Well.... it is snowing the ground is covered and it 30's! It is suppose to be low 70's on Sunday. I hope so!!

Here was my reply to Kristi:

SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck?!?!?!!?

I emailed her back again to ask her if the pool was indoors. Thank the Lord it is. The water should be 80. I was having some major shivering attacks thinking about jumping into pool water when the temperature outside was 30.

Then I checked the weather. Kristi was being generous. It says a high of 63. Yikes! Doesn't Kristi know I have defrosted? I'm no longer a Minnesotan in even the slightest sense.

I am leaving in just a few hours. I cannot wait. Please pray for safety and health for me and my boys.

The next time you hear from me I will be in New Mexico.

No comments: