Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sweet girl

I am loving me some Jessie. What a sweet girl. We have some great conversations. She's funny and easy going and so helpful. The boys are head over heals for her too. They love to play with her, read with her, hug her, whatever. Here are a few pictures from our first full day on Base:



Jessie watched the boys while I exercised, and I left her at the park with them for a few minutes while I went to check on dinner. She's fantastic with them. She plays with them and talks to them. It's wonderful. I am so amazingly blessed that she will be here to spend the week with me.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I just wanted to let you know that I just found your blog and I think it is so cute - your boys are beautiful and your story is touching!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

So glad Jessie is there to help you this week. I would love to know what products Jessie uses with those beautiful curls. If she can get it to do that in FL humidity she knows what she is doing!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Jessie says, and I quote: "I leave my conditioner in after I take a shower. I rinse it out a little bit but not all the way. And then I use the 'totally twisted herbal essences mousse' and just scrunch it in."

That's from the expert!

Deanna said...

So glad you are enjoying her. She is sooo good with kids and I knew she would be a great help. Now you know whi I call her my, "little ray of sunshine". xoxoxo to all!