Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stand up and cheer!

This morning I went into Elijah's room to get him. Surprise surprise! He was standing. He's been trying to pull up for about a week, but this morning, he obviously accomplished it. One time, however, can be random. But two times, is proof he has figured it out. This morning after his bottle he used the window sill to stand up yet again. Let the scaling begin!

In other news, Isaac seems to be improving. Yesterday he took a 2 hour and a 4 hour nap and was so wide awake he bopped around on our bed until nearly 10:00. He seems to have good stretches and then some more cranky stretches, but all in all, we could see great improvements in him during the second part of yesterday. His fevers also seemed to be going down.

Despite his improvements, I'll be skipping Bible Study today. Man I love that Bible Study. I am so excited to be a part of it, and actually sad I'll be in Fort Lauderdale for two of the weeks. I'll be heading south for the first two weeks of October as JB is on nights. We've decided to put Scrubs in dog camp instead of trying to bring him with me. Two boys and a dog just seemed like too much, especially considering my parents don't have a yard.

Man, I need to start getting ready for that trip! We leave Sunday, October 4.

3 comments:

ErieContrary said...

Hey Wendi! I have been out of town and have rarely been on my computer. I am just getting caught up on blogs. SO SORRY to hear that Isaac has been sick! Poor little guy! Elijah has really changed a lot in the last several weeks too! He looks so much older! Hope you are doing well!

mom h said...

Hey Wen: Do they have your Bible Study on line? We do that w/ ours. It might be a nice option? Otherwise we can go online w/ Beth Moore and get some of her teachings. Glad Isaac is doing better.

Jodi said...

Looks like Scrubby and Jackson get to be playmates for a week. We're taking Jackson to doggy camp since we are leaving Saturday (10/3)to head to NC for a week. One more wedding to be in and I'm done for 2009. I think they'll have fun together!