Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Down and out

It's been a long 24 hours here at the Kit. house. Isaac is really sick. His fever has not gotten back up over 102.5 which is good, but the poor kid is just so not himself. It is really difficult when JB is not here as Isaac wants to be held all the time, but I also need to tend to Elijah as well. Isaac is always so gentle with his little brother but during the last day he's done a little shoving when Elijah tries to join him in sitting on my lap. The good news, Elijah seems fine and we have started the medicine to help make this better. Not a lot that is blog-worthy right now. Just a lot of hugs and book readings and naps and temperature-taking going on. Hopefully the next 24-hours will see a lot of improvement in our little guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motherhood...

fond memories of being there for my kids when they needed me most.

Praying for Isaac.
xxoo
Linda

mom said...

I pray today is a good day for you! love yous

Anonymous said...

awwww :( my sis in law used to swear by popsicles no matter what illness my kids had -she was known as the popsicle auntie and they'd have rather been at her house when sick, any day!