Monday, September 14, 2009

A duck and four kiddos


JB took the pics above while I was gone. They are of Elijah in a wrestling match with the big white duck. I guess Isaac insisted on the duck joining the festivities while I was gone too.

I am so lucky to have such an amazing man for my husband. He took care of the boys without a second thought and didn't need any list or advice or anything. He did say that he was a little tired, but he also said that he had a fabulous time getting to hang out with both of them the entire weekend. It rained a lot so they were stuck outside most of the weekend. They did however take a field trip to Publix where rain required JB to hold both of them and race into the store.

In addition, I had the opportunity to pay Joia back in just a small fraction this morning when I watched her two little kiddos for a quick hour. They are so great and all four of them play so well together. Here's just a few pictures during our time together:

Our Elijah.

Here's the little princess, Moriah. Isaac calls her "Ri-ah". Way cute!

Keenan playing with punching ball. Isaac loved when the ball "bopped" him.


All four kiddos. (Isaac insisted on shoe wearing again.)

No comments: