Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Still sick

Both our boys continue to battle low-grade fevers. Each time we think they have swung up, they'll start acting funny, feeling warm, and a quick temperature check indicates that they are not feeling well. Overall they are acting pretty normal with only occasional 'bouts of crankiness, but these illnesses have kept us from putting them near other kids -- primarily when it comes to church. I made the decision to cancel all my activities this week which includes MOPs today, an appointment tomorrow, and a Bible Study I was hoping to start on Thursday. As long as they are running fevers, JB reminds me they shouldn't be exposed to other kids unnecessarily. I just want to make sure they are as healthy as possible on Friday when Joia takes them for the day, and I go out of town for Grama's funeral. Please pray that they start feeling like themselves again! I just want them to feel good!

No comments: