Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Fun Video

Here's a fun video I think more than just Gramas might enjoy. You get to see Elijah laughing and Isaac showing you all of his body parts. You even get to hear Isaac say "Mommy" which he now says often -- nearly constantly! Videos are now quite difficult to take as Isaac is obsessed with the "ball" (aka "lens") on the camera. It's quite cute but quite difficult to do any decent filming. Anyways, here you go. Enjoy!

P.S. I cannot remember who gave us this adorable little onesie that Isaac is wearing. I think it was given to me when Elijah was a baby. It's a 2T to I've had it waiting for awhile. It is sooo cute!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon now Wendi, Thats totally Pluto!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh geeez. I actually DO know that but I still get those two flip-flopped all the time.

Sigh . . . thanks for making me feel stupid anonymous. Well done.

:)

Joia said...

Wendi, no worries, I do the same thing!

I don't think that was very gutsy of whoever to dis you anonymously either... =0)

Amanda said...

I do it all the time... I just justify it by saying that Pluto is pretty goofy himself :P

grama di said...

That was fun!!! Thank you!

The Mac's House said...

I get them all mixed up too every now and then, watching them daily helps to keep me in check. :)

You can find me running around the house now humming a tune from either Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Super Slueths. LOL

Anonymous said...

Elijah's giggle is adorable! Isaac is so smart and cute!

I actually got on here to correct your Pluto/Goofy error, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Wen.
the "Mommy" was very clear. So fun to see Elijah laugh and Isaac point to his eyes and stick out his tongue.
Thanks.
Joan