Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Because of Isaac Fundraising Opportunity


I have an awesome opportunity for you to help raise money for Because of Isaac. 

This is something everyone can do with very little effort at all. If you shop Amazon, you can help raise money!

When I lived in Minnesota, I made a dear friend who was stuck in the infertility ditch with me. She and her husband, Chad, have since adopted an adorable little boy and have a heart for adoption. 

Recently, Chad contacted me with an amazing fundraising opportunity. 

Chad is an Amazon Associate. This means he has his own link to Amazon. If you use HIS link before you shop on Amazon, Chad gets 4-8% of the sales. The fluctuation in the amount is because he gets more if he is getting more sales.

But here's where it gets awesome. Chad is donating 100% of the money he gets to our organization!

This means that for every $100 you spend on Amazon, we will get somewhere in the neighborhood of $5. And that's it. That's all you have to do. There is no catch. It costs you nothing but one extra mouse click.

All you have to do is go to: www.shopforadoption.com  and click on the button that says: 

"Amazon Home Page"

You will then be directed to Amazon.com. It will look like it always does but any purchases will be recorded in Chad's account. 

I am asking everyone who reads my blog to please consider using this link. It is one extra step that can be an amazing fundraising tool for us. PLEASE spread the word. Like their Facebook Page (Shop for Adoption) and hop over to the webpage.

Feel free to email me at: flakymn@hotmail.com with any additional questions you may have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to their link and read their story. WOW! I wish everyone who reads your blog would do so and then see how wonderful God is in creating families! I am so impressed that they want to help other couples adopt children. Most of us use Amazon and doing the extra step is so easy!

Julie