Scrubs just got out of the vet. They drained six liters from his abdomen and he dropped from 92 to 75 pounds. The good news is they ran his blood again and his liver is no worse than it was one week ago. The vet also found a diuretic medicine that she thinks might slow down his fluid gain. We are going to now wait and see how much time this bought us. If we can get a month at least before he has to be redrained, we will do it again to extend his life. If we only get a week or so, we would not be able to financially keep up with this. We also don't think it would be the best for Scrubby since they have to put him under to do it. So we wait. He is totally the same Scrubs.