Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Dadio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

P.S. I never know whether to say happy birthday to my Dad on March 3 or March 4. Apparently his mother SWEARS (well not really, but I want to write that for emphasis) that my Dad's birthday is March 4th. But his birth certificate says it is March 3rd. Or is that the other way around? Either way, no one is truly sure what day my father was born. So happy birthday Dad -- whenever it is.

Here are some more fun pics of my Dad from way back. What's really scary is that my father is younger than I am now in these photos!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday George! Hey, that gold shag carpeting matches your shaggy sideburns!

XO
your sister,
Linda

Erica said...

Happy birthday to your dad, and I also just want to say that you were one cute kid, Wendi!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

HA HA HA HA HA LINDA!!!

Erica, too kind. :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

I love old pics!

I AM LOVING THE TUBE SOCKS!!! :)

Edward Charles said...

Happy Birthday Coach! What a looker!