Sunday, March 08, 2009

Changing of the guests

This morning we said good bye to Shomir and Tara. What a great time we had with them! Truly wonderful people and sooooooooo helpful with the craziness in our house. Here's a picture of the two of them before they hit the road this morning:


Unfortunately the morning brought an increase in a fever Isaac spiked yesterday. This meant no church and a lot of attempts at comforting our little guy. The good news is that Elijah had a fantastic night eating at 8pm, 2:30am, and then again at 8:30am this morning! Yipeee!

I snagged this photo of him. You can see what a squirmer he is from this photo. He has a onesie on but he's practically squirmed out of that too. It's down around his shoulders. If we don't swaddle our little guy he gets quite upset. He likes to stay like this most of the day. Looks horribly uncomfortable doesn't it?


I am headed up to the gate to check my Mom in! So blessed she will be here to help me for the next two weeks while JB does nights.

Also, here is a link to an updated blog on Charleigh's arrival featuring my brother's rendition of the events.

3 comments:

Joy Z said...

Are you in need of anymore of those swaddle blankets? It looks like you have one on him that is a kippopatamus? I have two in the give away pile if you're interested. We won't be needing them anymore.

Amy T. S. said...

I remember A sporting that off-the-shoulder look. too.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Our B always wanted to be swaddled up tight and ONLY his eyes showing. I will have to share a pic with you. He had HUGE eyes and he wanted the blanket all the way up to them. If I didn't do it, he did! :P Craziness! I missed your blog world while I was away this week!