Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gentle Giant

Seriously, can you ask for a dog to be better with kids than Scrubs is? As frustrated as I get with this dog for his constant follow-me-around-the-house-and-stick-his-nose-into-everything-I-do and his ability to get under foot and get hyper at the most inopportune moments and block me out when I know he can hear me, the pup is a gem with both our boys and especially right now, Isaac. Take a look at this beating he took from Isaac last evening. (Oh, and if you listen carefully, you can hear Isaac's first "hi" and "uh oh". Not clear at all, but definitely a start at mimicking.)


Also, if you are interested in some other videos we took last night, you can visit either of these links:


More Isaac crawling on Scrubs


Daddy bugs Isaac

4 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

What a good dog!
Look at Isaac scoot around! :)
John is funny...Dad's always bug their children.

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! Scrubs is so good! Our dogs would never!

And our cat for sure wouldn't! :)

AW said...

Wendi, you are so blessed to have a dog so laid back. Seriously. Our boxer doesn't quite know what to do with little ones. As soon as JK wakes up, he goes in the other room. And our Maltese doesn't like them at all. (She's already snapped twice at JK's face.) :-(

Joia said...

I just watched this for the first time now... Scrubs seriously looks Dead!!