Friday, March 13, 2009

Glimpse into our life


Elijah usually gets up at 4am to eat. After he eats, my wonderful Mom takes him out to the living room for some snuggle time. She keeps Isaac's monitor and also feeds and pees Scrubs. She does all this while I go back to bed until 7am when Elijah needs to eat again. This morning I woke up to find that my Grandma Di had things very under control. All three boys were definitely being adequately loved!

JB comes home from nights around 8am and usually has about one hour before he completely falls into bed exhausted. Here he is during breakfast with Isaac. I've been having Isaac sleep in his scrubs (from Brandon & Kristen) so I thought I needed to get a picture of Daddy and boy in their scrubs.

Here is a video of Isaac at lunch. He lovessss bananas!


And here is a video I talk last night of Elijah. I want to make sure I capture him as often as I can since he is changing so fast! We are now getting some tiny smiles!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a note to "super grandma"..YOU ROCK!!!!! Isnt it just so much fun!!???? And you are incredible to handle all THREE!!!! :) Love the banana eating and that sweet cherub face of Isaacs, and the little smiles from adorable little Elijah!!! And of course Scrubs is so cute too!!! It doesnt get any better than THIS does it Di!!??? Enjoy every wonderful moment! Nina Gritz :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I am so thankful I can be here! I am sleeping GREAT!!!! (imagine that!) Gramma Di

Amy T. S. said...

The one of Isaac cracks me up. A likes to wear everything as a hat, especially food. Macaroni and cheese "hat." Bacon "hat," etc.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

OUR BOY LOVES BANANAS TOO...WE CALL HIM OUR LITTLE MONKEY!