Sunday, March 29, 2009

Subscribing to my videos

I take a lot of videos of all three of our boys (including Scrubs). I do this for myself but also because all of our family lives at least ten hours away. I put very few of the videos I take on the blog -- just some of the better ones here and there. Mostly, I just send the links to the grandparents and let them view the videos.

Anyways, many of the videos are rather boring and just "plain old" videos featuring the kids playing or sitting around. You know, the kind of videos grandparents would like. However, I wanted you all to know that if you want to be able to view my videos whenever I add one, you can.

Here's how. I am including some links to some of my recent "grandma" videos below.
When you click on these links, you will come to a screen that plays the video. Out to the right is a big yellow button entitled "Subscribe". I have included a screen shot of it below:
All you have to do is click on "Subscribe" and, if I understand things correctly, you should get an email anytime I load a video. Please correct me, anyone, if I am incorrect as to how this works. You will have to create a youtube account as well.

Please do not feel obligated to subscribe or to watch these videos. They are, as I said, designed for the Grandmas. But if you are feeling a bit grandma-like, you can join in on the fun too!

No comments: