Sunday, August 28, 2016

Me and my crafty self


I'm not crafy. At all. But I saw this Bible verse recently, and really wanted to have it up somewhere in my girls' room as they got older. I have very strong feelings about the images we thrust onto girls and the emphasis we put in outward beauty. I worked with a gal on Etsy, and she custom-made this decal for the space above my girls' mirror in their bathroom. So excited about this. If you can't read it, it says:

Your beauty should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a 
gentle & quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. 
I Peter 3:4

I am not crafty at all. I have very few skills. So if I can apply this decal without any major errors, you can too. Please message me if you are interested, and I will give you the name of the shop I used on Etsy. Oh and I have no problem if you copy my ideas!

No comments: