Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Funnies

Abigail and Sidge just got in a fight because she called him a motorcycle microphone.

*****

Anytime Hannah cuts herself she always says, "It bleeds! It bleeds!"

*****

I asked Elijah (aka Sidge) to write his full name and was in awe when he told me, "I have no idea how to spell Elijah."

*****

The girls were getting out of the bathtub, and Abigail was biting her nails ... again. I brought her over to the sink and immediately put on the "no bite" nail polish to try and break this habit. (She is biting them SO low!)
Hannah: "I want to paint my nails."
Me: "No. That isn't nail polish. It is to get her to stop biting her nails."
Hannah: "I want some."
Me: "You don't bite your nails."
(Puts her finger in her mouth.)
Hannah: "Now I'm biting them. Now I need nail polish."

No comments: