Thursday, August 11, 2016

God Cares About the Small Things

God Cares About the Small Things

By Wendi Kitsteiner
I am not exactly sure when my husband started contemplating getting me a dog.
I believe the final straw came when life us took us to Eglin Air Force Base in the panhandle of Florida, where my husband served as a physician. We chose to live on base, completely unaware that what we were actually choosing was to live in the middle of baby central.
The tough part? We were unable to make a baby ourselves.
(If one more person told me just to drink the base water to get pregnant, I might have shoved their face into that water.)
One day I was crying in my husband’s arms about how I couldn’t work full-time from home in the middle of a neighborhood full of popping bellies while he was gone eighty hours a week. The next moment he was pulling up a video featuring a tiny pile of spots jumping enthusiastically all over the screen.
I am so honored to write for www.theglorioustable.com. Please click here to read the rest of this post on their website!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful article. You are exactly right about Scrubs being made for you. So glad that you "shared" him with us through the many videos over the years. He was special. Take care!

Grandaeon said...

Excellent information blogs. Thanks for sharing..
No 1 Security Guard Company in Bangalore |Security Agency in Bangalore |Commercial Security Guard Company in Bangalore |Corporate Security Guard Company in Bangalore |Housekeeping Agency in Bangalore

Unknown said...

So far more than 20000 patients have consulted Dr. Verma for Herbal treatment of ulcerative colitis and successfully avoided the painful J-pouch colon surgery.
ayurvedic doctor for ulcerative colitis