Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wee-wind Wednesday

I haven't done my Wee-Wind in a few weeks due to the move. I thought today would be a good day to restart it and to flashback to June 25, 1979. This was the day that my only sibling, Keith, joined the world. Keith's birth marks my earliest memory. I can actually remember going to the hospital to pick up my Mom. She was wheeled out holding him, and I remember thinking, "I wonder if we can keep that wheelchair. It'd be awful to play with!"

Today my brother turns 35. He is married to the awesome "AD" and has two daughters: Charleigh and Baylee. Happy birthday Big Keef! Here are some pictures moving through our life chronologically. 






A picture of our entire family -- Keith and his wife AD and his two daughters and JB and I with our three kiddos before Hannah was born.

No comments: