Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Funnies

At some point, someone told Sidge that he was "half Dutch." This is because I am 100% Dutch. Yesterday, while watching Frozen, Sidge heard Princess Anna say that she was "completely ordinary."
Sidge: "What does ordinary mean?"
Me: "Average. Normal."
Sidge: "Okay. Am I half ordinary?"

*****

Questions from Sidge that I was unable to answer:

"How does ice cream melt?"
"Is everyone someone's son?"

*****

Last night we told the boys that today was our anniversary. Sidge came down the stairs this morning and said, "If you guys don't have a party do you get unmarried?" and then he asked me, "Is today the birthday of your marriage?"

*****

JB was playing with Abigail. He pretended to take her nose. She got very upset and put her hands up in the air and said, "You take my nose, I not smell nothing!"

No comments: