Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wee-wind Wednesday


 
With movers packing our house to go back to America, I thought it would be a good opportunity to flashback to the first time movers came to our house to get us ready for an overseas move. We were in the midst of JB graduating from residency, family visiting, and movers emptying our house. Oh, and did I mention I had two little boys to take care of? It was ... insane! Here is a flashback to our life in June of 2010.

Today, we have twice as many kids, but due to my excessive desire to purge, only an estimated three additional crates. We left Eglin with 9 crates of "stuff." We came to the Azores with 10.5, and I am hoping that they tell us 12 or less when we are finished in the next day or two. I don't think adding 3 crates is too bad considering we purchased a lot of furniture in Turkey and we have added two little girls.

(Who aren't packed in the crates by the way.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just about made me cringe at the thought. Crates is a swear word around here :)