Friday, April 04, 2014

Friday Funnies

Today for "Friday Funnies", I thought I would allow Scrubby to make a debut. While he has been part of the humor in past, I am not sure he has ever been the star. But here he is, in the van, on the way to the vet. This crying is mild compared to past experiences with him in the van.

We are not sure what causes this. It does not matter where we are going. He cries like this all the way there. But once we are done with whatever activity it is (play date, trip, vet), he returns to the van and doesn't make a peep on the return trip.

If it wasn't so pitiful, it'd be comical. Thus, it's inclusion on "Friday Funnies." You can also catch Abigail in the background trying to demonstrate how Scrubby was sticking his tongue out.



On a completely unrelated note, can anyone explain why I am on Scrubby's right in the van if I am driving?

I'm driving a Japanese vehicle -- steering wheel on the opposite side of the van. It's craaazzzzyyyyy!

*****

I bought Abigail a pair of tennis shoes that a friend was selling on our local yard sale page on Facebook. She was obsessed with them and believed they were "Princess Shoes" that made her run extra fast. At naptime, I asked her to take off her shoes and she replied, "I do not want to at this moment." Seriously, this kid went from talking NOTHING to talking EVERYTHING.

No comments: